Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I JUST LOVE PURPLE

    
       Just wanted to share one more card for everyone to see at Joan't Gardens during her JustRite Stamps challenge she is hosting this week with a wonderful change for prizes ( see lower posting).

  


      For this card I chose the violets from Plant a Little Love Set from JustRite Stamps.  Which Joan has for purchase at Joan's Gardens.  I wanted to use more lavender designer paper, but nothing popped out for the beautiful violets.

  
     Supplies:

      JustRite Stamp - Plant a Little Love Set
      Spellbinder Dies - Lacey Circles,  Circles
      MS Punch - Doubles Loops
      DCWV - Mariposa Designer Paper
      CTMH - Diamonds (lol) on Violets
      Bazzill - Cardstock
      K & Co. - Butterflies
      Ribbon from My Stash

  
      You still have till 6 a.m.,March 10th to post of card for the challenge, there are wonderful prizes to be given to 3 lucky guest.  Check over at Joan's

      Until later,

      Gretchen

6 comments:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS creation Gretchen!! I was so glad to be able to see it in person over the weekend! Your work is AWESOME! It was so good to see you again at Joan's! What a fun time! Hopefully I'll be able to see you again in June! Until then I'll be popping in here at your blog to see what you're up to! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing - so soft, beautiful and romantic! LOVE them!
    /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love that beautiful hydrangea flower, and the gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful...gorgeous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gretchen, what a pretty card .........I think Joan will love this, Selma too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gretchen!
    Thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comments!!!
    I love your work too. This card is beautiful and color combination is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete